This type of keyboard is the human-machine interface more commonly used use because of its reability and strength, even in industrial environments. It is a superposition of printed layers, providing a variety of possibilities, both graphical and electrical.
- Tactile sensation, smooth touch, with relief, with or without metal clincher to close the contact
- Tightness, we apply it in environments with high humidity or submerged keyboards
- Embossing or relief, facilitates positioning fingers; It is also used as a decorative detail
- Integration of LEDs
- Finished with various textures, bright, matt, etc.
- Interchangeable texts, in one keyboard we can have different texts for use as needed
- Rigid support with inserts, we can manufacture the keyboard with the necessary accessories for installation
- Printed circuit on the back
- Different types of connectors and step, adaptable to the functions required of the keyboard and the interior space
- RCI/EMC protection, in industrial environments, prevents interference between different machines